iStockAnalyst.com is the flagship product of Wall Street Tools LLC, an Oregon-based
corporation. The web site was launched in late 2006 and currently offers a unique
set of tools for the investment community.
The mission of iStockAnalyst is to educate and to provide tools that help investors
make informed investment decisions. iStockAnalyst is a virtual community of financial
bloggers, investment advisors, money managers and investment newsletter managers
that provides in-depth and timely research articles for investing in today's market.
The research articles are complemented with research data from Zacks Investment
Research and iStockAnalyst’s proprietary custom equity rankings and market
scans. The research data is presented in both graphical and textual formats.
iStockAnalyst founder Ashish Gupta has dual master’s degrees in engineering
management and systems engineering and more than a decade of experience in systems
design and investing. He believes there is no silver bullet for investing. The investor’s
best shot at success comes from getting the most-timely information from investment
communities and the best system support to analyze this information quickly.
iStockAnalyst’s web site offerings are growing, with new tools in the pipeline
on a near daily basis. In addition, iStockAnalyst.com currently offers the following
- Daily analysis by our exclusive writers on current markets, individual equity stocks
- Articles from more than 450 contributors are analyzed, categorized and edited for
- Research data on more than 9,000 stocks traded on U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Equity rankings on more than 4,000 stocks traded on NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX;
- A weekly podcast featuring commentary on all of Wall Street’s latest news;
- E-mail alerts and RSS feeds filtered by symbols and sectors;
- Earnings and economic reports calendar;
- Technical charts for more than 9,000 stocks.
- Daily sector scan;
- And daily technical and candle screen scans.
- Inland Real Estate Corporation Announces Date of Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Business Wire: Sep 02, 2014 05:05 PM
- Iteris Sets Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Conference Call for Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. ET
Business Wire: Sep 02, 2014 05:04 PM
- Fairfax Announces Quarterly Dividend on Series C, Series E, Series G, Series I and Series K Preferred Shares
CCN Matthews: Sep 02, 2014 05:02 PM
- Hooker Furniture to Host Second Quarter Earnings Call September 10
PrimeZone: Sep 02, 2014 05:01 PM
- Alleghany Announces Pricing Of $300 Million Of 4.900% Senior Notes Due 2044
PR Newswire: Sep 02, 2014 05:00 PM
- Spirit Chief Financial Officer speaking at Morgan Stanley Laguna Conference
Canada Newswire: Sep 02, 2014 05:00 PM