The market is giving back much of its gains since the Fed announcement. Here is a rundown of the sentiment indicators:
- The ARMS Index remains high at 1.28
- The CBOE put/call has been low all day, at 0.79
- The ISEE is elevated, near 160
- The VIX is up slightly to 20.43
Sentiment has started to get a little more bullish, and the put/call readings have started to reflect more optimism. Combined with an overbought market, this makes me think that we are likely due for a little breather from the rally. This could start today, tomorrow, or even the next week or so. But I would be careful putting new money to work here.
That said, here are some stocks showing up on my screen of high-volume gainers:
- MPWR, OTEX, TKR, TRLG, CYBS, CMI, TECH, FSLR, PSMT, PSEM