WisdomTree Managed Futures Strategy Fund (NYSEARCA:WDTI
): This is an actively managed ETF which employs a quantitative, rules-based strategy designed to provide returns that correspond to the performance of the Diversified Trends Indicator (DTI). The DTI is a long/short managed futures strategy that incorporates a diversified group of 24 liquid components of exchange-traded commodity and financial futures contracts [see Cheapskate Hedge Fund ETFdb Portfolio
6. PowerShares Senior Loan Portfolio (NYSEARCA:BKLN): This High Yield BondETF is linked to an index that is designed to track the market-weighted performance of the largest institutional leveraged loans based on market weightings, spreads and interest payments.
7. Schwab U.S. REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:SCHH): This ultra-cheap offering from Real Estate ETFdb Category is comprised of 80 U.S. companies whose charters are the equity ownership and operation of commercial real estate and which operate under the REIT Act of 1960.
8. Precidian MAXIS Nikkei 225 Index ETF (NYSEARCA:NKY): Precidian, a newcomer to the industry, broke ground when it launched NKY as this was the first Japanese Equities ETF linked to the popular Nikkei 225 Index.
9. Schwab U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:SCHZ): This ETF is linked to the same index as AGG and BND, the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Bond Index, which measures the performance of the U.S. investment grade bond market. However, SCHZ boasts the lowest expense ratio in the Total Bond Market ETFdb Category, making it an irresistible choice for cost-conscious investors.
10. FlexShares Morningstar Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund (NYSEARCA:GUNR): This ETF provides exposure to a global basket of companies that have significant business operations in the ownership, management and/or production of natural resources in energy, agriculture, precious or industrial metals, timber and water resources sectors.
11. Active Bear ETF (NYSEARCA:HDGE): This is an actively managed ETF which seeks capital appreciation through short sales of U.S. stocks by employing a bottom-up, fundamental, research-driven security selection process.