Houston's Leading IT Outsourcing, Managed Services and Consulting Firm Retained for Assessment and Gap Analysis of Current Security Program
Apr. 25, 2011 (Marketwire) --
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 04/25/11 -- DYONYX L.P. has been retained by a large two-unit nuclear plant to conduct an assessment and gap analysis of the current security program commensurate with the provisions of Nuclear Energy Institute's NEI-08-09 Revision 6 Guideline. A detailed Work Plan will subsequently be developed to facilitate the design and implementation of a compliant security program.
According to Ron Blume, DYONYX Vice President of Professional Services, DYONYX has been deeply involved in the development of compliant security programs for the last ten years, primarily focused on developing security programs compliant with the provisions of the North American Electric Reliability Corporation's (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Reliability Standard and NIST guidelines.
Blume adds that the success has been based on the application of a structured programmatic approach that leverages a number of highly-regarded innovations, templates, and methodologies developed by DYONYX along with the employment of "seasoned" utility executives (who have a passion in generating workable deliverables) and security specialists. The exceptional results include:
- Self-documenting tightly-coupled processes and procedures;
- Efficient and effective program architecture employing functionally structured processes;
- Easily maintained security programs through the use of automated intelligent toolsets;
- Active participation by stakeholders, subject matter experts, and users through effective business process reengineering facilitation and table top review sessions using visual process maps;
- Optimized infrastructures through effective network designs;
- Integrated and effective physical security processes through cross-functional design;
- Compliant programs that have attained "zero deficiency" audit reports.
The award of this project to DYONYX reflects these outstanding achievements and the exemplary staff available from DYONYX to address these very complex security requirements. For information on the security services available from DYONYX, please contact:
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine