TORONTO, Sept. 26 /CNW/ - ICICI Bank Canada, a full-service direct bank
and a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), announced changes
to its one-year Canadian Dollar Term Deposit and Canadian Residential Mortgage
Rates for all the terms.
Canadian Dollar Term Deposit:
- one-year term deposit rate is increased by 10 basis points, to 3.10%
Canadian Residential Mortgages:
- one-year closed mortgage increased by 30 basis points, to 3.95%
- two-year closed mortgage increased by 25 basis points, to 4.00%
- three-year closed mortgage remains unchanged at 4.20%
- four-year closed mortgage decreased by 20 basis points, to 4.45%
- five-year closed mortgage decreased by 10 basis points, to 4.60%
- variable mortgage rate decreased by 50 basis points, to Prime minus
These changes are effective September 23, 2005.
The interest rate on its Canadian and U.S. Dollar HiSAVE Savings Accounts
remains unchanged at 3.00%, with a rate guarantee until March 31, 2006.