Jun. 2, 2011 (PR Newswire) --
RICHMOND, Va., June 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Capital Markets equity research analysts have received some of the top honors among peers for stock recommendations and earnings estimates in two independent national surveys, conducted by StarMine/Thompson Reuters and TheBest on the Street, conducted by The Wall Street Journal.
The StarMine survey also recognized BB&T Capital Markets again this year as one of the most productive brokers in the U.S. based on its ratio of individual award winners to the total number of qualified analysts.
"We are pleased to once again be recognized for the quality and accuracy of our analysts' work," said Rufus Yates, president of BB&T Capital Markets. "Our disciplined and consistent coverage demonstrates our commitment to providing clients with timely and insightful market advice."
- John (Jack) Kasprzak:
- No. 1 in Building Products for earnings estimates by StarMine.
- No. 3 in Building Products for stock recommendations byStarMine.
- Holden Lewis:
- No. 2 in Trading Companies and Distribution for stock recommendations by StarMine.
- No. 3 in Trading Companies and Distribution for earnings estimates by StarMine.
- No. 5 in Business and Industrial Services by The Wall Street Journal'sBest on the Streetsurvey.
- Matthew McCall:
- No. 2 in Commercial Services and Suppliers for stock recommendations by StarMine.
- No. 3 in Home Construction and Furnishings by The Wall Street Journal'sBest on the Streetsurvey.
StarMine's annual survey recognized the top U.S.