SANTA CLARA, Calif. and YOKOHAMA, Japan, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Marvell today announced the products and partners it will feature at Embedded Technology 2011. Front and center in the showcase are Marvell® ITU-T G.hn integrated silicon solutions and an address on the topic from Ramon Garcia Rangel, director of sales and business development for Marvell Hispania.
G.hn enables complete unification of the home wireline network for distribution of more content throughout the home. With up to a 1 Gbps wire data rate and support for powerline, phoneline and coax, the G.hn chipset is the ideal solution for the wireline distribution of bandwidth-intensive and real-time applications such as HD IPTV, VoIP, gaming, multi-room DVR and beyond.
Marvell products and booth partners include:
Powerline Communications (PLC)
- G.hn transceiver chipset
- PLC based Wi-Fi extender, presented in Marvell's in-booth theater
- Shipping PLC products and solutions from Billion (Taiwan) and TNSi (Japan)
ARMADA® Application Processors
- PXA100 series: interactive gaming, digital consumer, plug computing and embedded control devices
- PXA500 series: digital signage, plug computing and multimedia streaming
- PXA600 series: mobile multimedia tablets, HD video playback, video streaming, and 3D gaming
- Application Processor Embedded Modules, Tools and Reference Systems
- Sophia Systems Co., Ltd
- Flatoak Co., Ltd
- Keith & Koep GmbH
- Plug Computing
- Globalscale Technologies, Inc.
- ProVision Co., Ltd.
- FXC Inc.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) is a world leader in the development of storage, communications and consumer silicon solutions. Marvell's diverse product portfolio includes switching, transceiver, communications controller, wireless and storage solutions that power the entire communications infrastructure, including enterprise, metro, home and storage networking. As used in this release, the term "Marvell" refers to Marvell Technology Group Ltd. and its subsidiaries. For more information, visit Marvell.com.
November 16-18, 2011
Ramon Garcia Rangel's address, entitled "Next generation wired line Broadband Standard ITU-T G.hn," will take place in the Workshop Area on November 16th at 11:00 a.m.
Booth #B-42, Pacifico Yokohama; Yokohama, Japan
Marvell, the M logo and ARMADA are registered trademarks of Marvell and/or its affiliates. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
For Further Information Contact:
Marvell's Japan Media Relations