REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/15/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced that its Oracle Communications Unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Solution has completed the TM Forum Frameworx Solution Certification. Oracle remains the only vendor with solutions certified to meet Frameworx standards to date.
- Oracle also announced today that Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center has completed the TM Forum Frameworx Product Certification process.
- Frameworx certified solutions and products meet the Frameworx suite of standards -- including Business Process Framework (eTOM) and Information Framework (SID), and align with TM Forum terminology.
- Communications Service Providers (CSPs) adopting Frameworx-certified products and solutions can:
- Procure with confidence through the use of a common language to identify the solution's capabilities
- Identify process inefficiencies against proven industry best-practices to enable the prompt launch of new business models and offers
- Reduce the risks and costs associated with application implementations by allowing a simplified integration cost assessment prior to purchase
Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution Frameworx Certification Details:
- Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution enables service providers to serve their customers and partners seamlessly across multiple channel touch points, and create and monetize differentiated offers.
- The certification assessment mapped 57 TM Forum Business Process Framework processes to Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution. The processes spanned fulfillment, assurance and billing functions within the operations domain as well as functions within the enterprise management domain.
- Oracle Communications Unified CRM and BRM Solution components include Oracle's Siebel CRM, Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management and Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications.