NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend and re-elected company officers.
Newly elected director
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mei-Wei Cheng, president and chief executive officer, Siemens Ltd., China and chief executive officer, Siemens North East Asia, Beijing, China
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Partners LLC, Aspen, Colorado
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, New Jersey
- John N. Lauer, non-executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton, Ohio
- Thomas W. Swidarski, president and chief executive officer, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, former group vice president and chief financial officer, Ford Motor Company, Detroit, Michigan
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Connecticut
Cash dividend declared
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.5 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Monday, June 4, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Monday, May 14, 2012.
In addition, the board of directors re-elected the following corporate officers: Thomas W. Swidarski, president and chief executive officer; Bradley C. Richardson, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Charles E. Ducey, Jr., executive vice president, North America operations; George S. Mayes, Jr., executive vice president, global operations; Frank A. Natoli, Jr., executive vice president, chief innovation officer; Alex Brown, vice president, corporate strategy and development; Christopher A. Chapman, vice president, global finance; Chad F. Hesse, vice president, general counsel and secretary; M. Scott Hunter, vice president, treasurer and chief tax officer; John D. Kristoff, vice president, chief communications officer; Miguel A. Mateo, vice president, Latin America division; and Sheila M. Rutt, vice president, chief human resources officer.
Newly elected corporate officers include Christopher Macey, vice president, corporate controller and David H. Ramsey, vice president, chief information officer.
Diebold, Incorporated is a global leader in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services. Diebold employs more than 16,000 associates with representation in nearly 90 countries worldwide and is headquartered in the Canton, Ohio region, USA. Diebold is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'DBD.' For more information, visit the company's website at www.diebold.com.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated