LEXINGTON, Ky., May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/48239-lexmark-perceptive-software-quarterly-business-roundup
Lexmark's commitment to driving shareholder value is reflected in its capital allocation framework of returning more than 50 percent of free cash flow, on average, to its shareholders through dividends and share repurchases, while continuing to invest to grow and strengthen its capabilities. Since March, the company has increased its quarterly dividend and also announced three acquisitions that strengthen its business through a more advanced, comprehensive solutions portfolio.
- Lexmark announced that it increased its quarterly dividend by 20 percent to $0.30 per share for Lexmark Class A Common Stock.
- Lexmark made three significant acquisitions recently adding Brainware, ISYS and Nolij to its portfolio of solutions companies. These acquisitions, in addition to Perceptive Software and Pallas Athena, strengthen Lexmark's position as a unique, end-to-end solutions provider.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the first quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark published its 2011 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which highlights the company's ongoing social responsibility efforts worldwide, including environmental protection practices, as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Lexmark honored three recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in his or her classroom.
Lexmark continued to garner a wide range of recognition for being a progressive, forward-thinking technology company that adds value for its customers and stakeholders. An area of particular strength is managed print services (MPS). Since last fall, Lexmark has added four significant MPS leadership designations to its services portfolio with the latest distinctions from Forrester Research, Inc. and Quocirca.
Lexmark's new high-performance, business inkjet technology has received numerous accolades as evidenced by the positive third-party product reviews of the OfficeEdge Series.
Lexmark's commitment to being a responsible global corporate citizen was also recognized with several prestigious honors, validating the company's efforts and leadership in social and environmental stewardship.
- Lexmark was recently named an MPS market leader by two leading independent research firms, Forrester Research, Inc. and Quocirca.
- The Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 Color MFPs received rave reviews this quarter from leading third-party product reviewers, including a Test Center Recommended rating from CRN, a Highly Recommended 2012 rating from Buyers Laboratory LLC, an Outstanding rating from Wirth Consulting and a 2012 Editor's Choice award from Better Buys for Business.