PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/16/12 -- TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced the on-demand availability of the webinar "Success with Mobile Loyalty," hosted by TIBCO Loyalty Lab®. Michael Greenberg, director, global solutions strategy and Brett Hannath, director of marketing for TIBCO Loyalty Lab, present real-world examples to help marketers quickly get a handle on mobile technology advancements they need to understand to build and maintain competitive loyalty programs.
In the webinar, Greenberg and Hannath outline specific mobile strategies that can greatly enhance customer engagement and customer service, including:
- Mobile as the first screen -- support the accelerating shift to mobile and design an experience as rich as web
- Permission equals identity -- use a permissions based loyalty program to complete an understanding of your customers
- Real-time data -- event-enable your customer experience to beat your competitors with the two-second advantage
- Analytically-driven interactions -- apply customer insights to interactions to drive more effective engagement
- Location awareness -- deliver offers and messages when and where it matters most
- One app -- consolidate the mobile experience into one application to avoid diluting the connection with the brand
Greenberg and Hannath also address key issues in loyalty such as: context being the next "secret sauce," the goldmine possible by tapping into "tribes," and the critical marketing role of social and mobile technologies with today's always-on consumer.
To access the full on-demand replay of the webinar: "Success with Mobile Loyalty," please visit: http://forms.loyaltylab.com/webinar_sml_replay.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's optimizing claims, processing trades, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage -- the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes and applications in real time. Learn more at www.tibco.com. For more information about TIBCO Loyalty Lab, please visit: www.loyaltylab.com.
TIBCO, the two-second advantage, Loyalty Lab, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
TIBCO Software Inc.