SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CTEEP - Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista (Bovespa: TRPL3; TRPL4) (CTEEP) announces its Conference Call and Webcast to discuss 3Q12 earnings results:
3Q12 Results Conference Call
Today at 07:00 a.m. (New York)
Live via Internet – Simply access the above site or call
Numbers to Call:
Participants from Brazil: (55 11) 4688-6361
Participants from the USA: (1 855) 281-6021
Participants from other countries: (1 786) 924-6977
Access Code: CTEEP
- Annual readjustment of the Allowed Annual Revenues (RAP): Resolution No..1.313 of the National Electrical Energy Agency (ANEEL) established the new RAP for the company for the 2012/2013 cycle. The Resolution sets CTEEP´s new consolidated RAP at R$ 2,657.3 million, an increase of 8.6% over the 2010/2011 cycle;
- Net operating revenues came to R$ 806.1 million in 3Q12, 10.1%, lower than the same period of 2011 when they amounted to R$ 896.5 million;
- EBITDA of R$ 459.7 million in 3Q12 declined by 9.8% over 3Q11 when it came to R$ 509.4 million;
- Net income was R$ 241.3 million in 3Q12, a fall of 30% over 3Q11 when it registered R$ 344.9 million;
- CTEEP Debentures: CTEEP issued 70,000 debentures in a single series, in the total amount of R$ 700 million in July 2012. The amortization of the interest and principal will occur when the issue expires in July 2014;
- Provisional Measure (MP) 579: This measure, published on September 11, 2012 and regulated by Decree No. 7.805 of September 14, 2012, presents the criteria for the extension of the generation, transmission and distribution concessions and the reduction of the sector charges to ensure affordable prices.
Contact: Reynaldo Passanezi Filho (Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer), Thiago Lopes da Silva (Investor Relations Manager) of Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista CTEEP), +55 11 3138-7195, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are unable to listen to the webcast live, this will be filed to the website http://www.cteep.com.br/ri. In order to access the replay click on the Investor Relations section. Or if you prefer, access the website http://www.prnewswire.com.br.
Should you experience any difficulties in hearing the transmission please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Marcio Lopes Almeida – Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer, Thiago Lopes da Silva– Investor Relations Manager of Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista CTEEP, 55 (11) 3138-7195, or e-mail, email@example.com
SOURCE CTEEP - Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista