LOS ANGELES, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxury cruise supplier, Crystal Cruises, has released its complete 2014/early 2015 Worldwide Cruise Atlas, marking the annual planning guide's earliest-ever publication. With 2015 kicking off the line's 25th year of cruising, the glossy, 170-page tome profiles 78, seven- to 108-day itineraries in more than 75 countries and 220 ports, in the colorful travel journal style of Crystal's award-winning brand campaign, "Begin a New Story."
"We understand that the meaningful stories our guests collect with Crystal are inspired by the places we visit together, and that, yet, the discovery of each destination is a very personal experience," says Nitsa Lewis, Crystal's vice president of marketing. "This year's Atlas details so many ways Crystal makes those vacations personal and memorable for everyone, from innovative itineraries and shore excursion options to onboard entertainment and the most attentive service possible."
Highlights of the book include:
- Visual and written showcasing of Crystal's award-winning service, space, quality and choices, including chic accommodations; environmental and voluntourism commitments; and overall luxurious value, from Crystal Family Memories and Book Now savings to all-inclusive fine wines, premium spirits, and dining (including Nobu Matsuhisa cuisine).
- 95 pages of itineraries, grouped by region:
- World Cruises:
- 2014 -- LA to London
- 2015 Silver Celebration/20th annual -- Miami round-trip, Crystal's first-ever global circumnavigation
- Tropical Escapes: Panama Canal & Caribbean
- Exotics: Australia, New Zealand & Pacific, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Japan & China
- Europe & the Mediterranean
- New England & Canada
- New Insider's Guides to worldwide destinations, local tips, and must-see highlights of places both popular and unexplored, from can't-miss vineyards in Bordeaux to hiking trails in Australia.
- Theme Cruises, including six new Experiences of Discovery: Extreme Thrill Seekers; Explorations in Elegance; Gladiators & Empires; Maritime: Past, Present, & Future; Up Close & Magical; and Wine & Food: Microbrews
- New innovations, from upcoming culinary enhancements in Prego and Tastes restaurants to production shows, including iLuminate, a cutting-edge America's Got Talent musical showstopper of light and movement.
- Crystal Adventures options, from the line's exclusive new Boutique Adventures to the various private choices available in port.
- Photos, maps, and detailed amenities of Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, including the ships' $100+ million extreme makeovers and recent design awards.
- New Crystal Society benefits beginning April 2014, with rewards for returning Crystal cruisers ranging from shipboard credits to free cruises.
- More shorter cruises (34% 10 days or less in 2014 alone), port-intensive voyages, and Caribbean and Asian offerings.
- New cruises in the North Cape, Andaman Sea, Polynesia, to and from San Diego, Bangkok, Quebec City, Boston, and more.
- 14 new/maiden calls, plus returns to less-visited ports-of-call, such as Galway, Ireland; Luanda, Angola; Lombok, Indonesia; Ibiza, Spain; Brunei; Ghana; Ko Samui, Thailand; Zihuatanejo, Mexico; Tokyo, Japan; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Tolanaro, Madagascar; Sanya, China; Alter do Chao, Brazil; Yangon; Myanmar; and Maputo, Mozambique.
Fare Guides for cruises through April 2015 are conveniently located in the Atlas' back pocket, and shall be re-issued every 60 days due to Book Now fare changes. Atlases are being shipped to agents, Crystal Society members, and Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity over the next two weeks, with delivery expected by early April. Others interested in receiving their own Atlas can request one from their Crystal travel agent; view or download from Crystal's website; or call Crystal's toll free brochure line, 1-866-446-6625.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband or Susan Wichmann at 310-203-4304 or email@example.com.
VISIT: Crystal's Media Center
SOURCE Crystal Cruises