SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/13 -- UserVoice, the complete customer service solution on the web, today announced the next generation of its product suite. Touchpoint Toolkit, a collection of engagement tools designed for today's app and subscription based businesses, provides companies with the ability to drive revenue by delivering meaningful, large-scale interaction with customers and detailed analytics.
Increased Engagement = Increased Sales
With online business increasingly reliant on subscription-based pricing models, customer service and engagement is essential to drive recurring, sustainable revenue. Touchpoint Toolkit is the next generation in purposeful user engagement -- bundling together customer satisfaction and advanced analytics with reimagined user feedback and support to create engagement rates that eclipse traditional Voice of Customer and Help Desk solutions.
"In 2008, we launched UserVoice and introduced the customer feedback tab. And while today, this may seem commonplace, at the time it was a revolutionary approach to customer engagement," said Richard White, CEO and founder of UserVoice. "Five years later, UserVoice touches over 900 million users per month, and we continue to transform the way businesses communicate with their users to meet the needs of new economies. With UserVoice's Touchpoint Toolkit, businesses now have the tools necessary to extend meaningful interaction to each touchpoint and reinforce return business in the process."
New Engagement Touchpoints
Touchpoint Toolkit provides a suite of engagement levers for businesses to be everywhere and to be trusted by their users. New touchpoints include:
- SmartVote, a pairwise comparison game, that invites users to weigh in on which ideas are hot and which ideas are not:
- Lowers the threshold to user engagement and eliminates selection bias with user feedback and ratings by ensuring equal assessment of all ideas.
- Provides private access to feedback and voting results (i.e., score and ratings), which empowers product and community managers not their competitors.
- Increases the fidelity of user feedback by providing statistically significant outcomes that business owners can count on.
- Satisfaction Scores that are baked into the user experience:
- Provide business owners with quick insight and standard metrics to track and report on customer performance.
- Instant Answers that have been reimagined from the user's perspective to include a single starting point for engagement:
- Offer a simpler more linear process for user feedback or support questions increasing the rate of questions and suggestions addressed by Instant Answers rather than support teams.
- User and Engagement Analytics that cross references basic user attributes with user engagement and satisfaction results:
- Enables ROI analysis by segmenting user engagement according to usage, spend and satisfaction.
- Tells a richer business story by considering engagement results through the lens of user segmentation.
UserVoice Summit & Toolkit Availability
Introduced today at the inaugural UserVoice Summit, an event bringing together over 200 users, integration partners and friends of UserVoice, Touchpoint Toolkit is currently available for early access registrants.
To Tweet about how UserVoice is enabling next generation customer engagement, go to: http://clicktotweet.me/1TSVADw0
Launched in 2008, UserVoice is the San Francisco-based startup that empowers companies to help and understand their users, keep them happy with great support, and be even smarter about building better products. The company's feedback forums make it easy for users to share, discuss, and vote for ideas, while its support tools enable companies to track and respond to support requests quickly and with less effort. Easy to set up and even easier to use, UserVoice can be embedded directly in websites, iPhone/ iPad apps, and Facebook pages to go wherever users go. Join the more than 100,000 organizations, such as Rackspace, SwiftKey, Microsoft, IGN, Zynga, and HipChat, giving their users a voice with UserVoice. Visit the UserVoice blog, and get started today for free.