VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - April 29, 2013) - NAI Interactive Ltd. ("NAI") is proud to announce that the Global Resource Investment Conference 2013 ("GRIC") will take place in Shanghai at the Renaissance Pudong Hotel during June 24-25.
Following the success of the GRIC 2011 and the GRIC2012 in Shenzhen, the GRIC Shanghai 2013 will host over 400 pre-qualified institutional and industrial investors, over 20 publicly listed and private mining and energy companies. Taking advantage of the increasing resource demands and the abundant capital from Asia, the GRIC Shanghai 2013 will have a special focus on Western Canadian resources, including companies in the oil & gas, potash, and uranium sectors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Fuchang Liu, Executive Secretary of the China Inorganic Salts Industry Association, Potash Branch, presenting on China's growing demand for international potash.
- Mr. Lonny Kubas, General Manager Asia, from Canadian National Railway Company, presenting on the transportation issues affecting many Canadian mining and energy companies.
- Mr. Wei Shao, Partner and National Practice Group Co-Leader for China, Dentons Canada LLP, presenting on Chinese growing number of investments in global resources.
- Mr. John Gravelle, Partner and Americas Mining Leader of PwC, presenting on the state of global mining industry in 2013
Unique features of the GRIC Shanghai 2013:
- Private one-on-one meetings with industrial and institutional investors, pre-screened for interest and suitability, with support from interpreters with industry experience.
- Unique pre-conference matchmaking and post-conference follow-up services.
- Presentations from international capital market and industry professionals.
- Access to our well-established networks of national and provincial level of SOEs, QDII funds, private industrial corporations and institutional investors.
Mr. Gilbert Chan, president of NAI, commented, "With the comprehensive preparation work in pre-qualifying our investors and matching them with the right projects, our conference will actively assist companies in making the meaningful connections that will bring them truly closer to closing transactions and forming partnerships in China. I would like to thank this year's Patron Sponsors, PwC, Dentons Canada LLP, the Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange, and CWN Capital Inc. for their continued support of our events."
We would also like to thank the governments of Canada and China for their continued support, including the Government of Alberta, the Government of Saskatchewan and the Department of Commerce of Hunan Province.
Further details, including conference agenda, venue and participation options can be found at: www.griconference.com.
About the organizer:
The GRIC is co-organized by NAI Interactive Ltd. (NAI) and Market Edge Media as a spinoff of the world-class Global Chinese Financial Forum series. NAI, established in 1998, is a leading IR/PR engine for North American public companies to gain exposure to the ever-expanding Chinese investor market. Please visit our website for more: www.naiinteractive.com.
For more information or media inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Bo Liu
+1 (604) 488-8878