VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellen Whitehurst, Founder and Creator of You're SO Full of It! (Potential, Purpose and Possibility that is!), helps teach people to mine their potential, find their purpose, the power of possibility and much more.
To Ellen Whitehurst, metaphysics is simply quantum physics that has not been sufficiently explored. Understanding, embracing and harnessing energies that can affect everything from financial success and health to love and wellbeing is not random luck – it is tapping into a structured natural system that has been used for more than five millennia to unlock creativity and prepare a person to be in the right place at the right time.
This mindfulness of energies led Whitehurst toward holistic pursuits such as Feng Shui, tapping into the rhythms of the universe and all the unseen but nonetheless powerful forces that affect our love and our money. We can shape our own luck.
Science tells us that as humans we operate on many subconscious levels. The first thing we see, smell or hear upon waking each morning can set the course of what we experience – negatively or positively – the rest of the day.
Knowing that, and guiding it, can unlock a wealth of positive influences on what happens to us daily. Ignoring it will come with its own set of consequences.
Whitehurst is available to speak about or for interviews on the following topics.
The Luck Project.
- Luck is too often associated with random events, but people can learn to make luck work for them. Whitehurst teaches that by listening to your gut hunches and improving/expanding your intuition, turning obstacles into opportunities or the original silver lining playbook, expecting good things to come to you, and having an awareness of and then taking total advantage of 'lucky breaks' or chance opportunities that come your way.
- Whitehurst has interviewed authors Arielle Ford and Laura Munson, actress and author Mariel Hemingway, popular and syndicated radio hosts Bob and Sheri as well as Bob Nicholson, President and CEO of Hockey Canada (among others) about what they considered to be a 'lucky break' in their lives that changed the trajectory of their paths. Whitehurst can offer instruction on how to best access or even increase the energies associated with the aforementioned four pillars.
- Whitehurst can teach the power of making your wishes come true through a powerful 12-step process that when practiced properly promises to make your every wish come true! Whitehurst uses these secret steps whenever she wants to make a dream come true. A wish is a desire with actionable steps attached that guarantee great results. She has learned and studied these amazing techniques with some of the world's most beloved and revered metaphysical teachers across the globe.
- In essence, the 12-step program teaches you to activate your intentions and make that special something that you want to happen as likely to occur as the sun rising in the morning. This WISHING WELL webinar is the cheat sheet to making that unlimited, abundant and loving life come true. Physicists theorize that everything in the universe is comprised of energy, which has the power to shape our creativeness, our sense of well being and our self confidence. By tapping into the 5,000 year-old practice of Feng Shui, we can use our environment to empower. Colors, sounds and aromas can influence our own internal energy, boosting our enthusiasm and confidence. In the business world, an up-beat confident individual is going to find success. Whitehurst can teach us to shape our outcomes by ensuring each day presents us to the world on top of our creative and intellectual energy.
- For over five years, Whitehurst ran a monthly marquee columnist and had one of their most popular columns on Redbook blending astrology and Feng Shui.
- When Whitehurst was carving out a successful career as a commodities trader, she was hit with an emotional upheaval: Both her parents were suffering from chronic, terminal diseases. At the time there was little emphasis placed on methods of palliative care in western medicine. So she began exploring holistic approaches to help her parents through the process.
- As a contributor on holistic remedies and advice to the DoctorOz.com website, she is also well versed in remedies and cures attributed to holistic and all natural medical agendas including curing her own metabolic syndrome through the use of supplements and exercise.
Finding A Soul Mate and Getting Out of A Financial Mess
- Whitehurst has two perennial Top Ten bestselling ebooks of all time on the DailyOm.com website. FIND TRUE LOVE IN 27 DAYS and MAKE YOURSELF A MONEY MAGNET. Both of them have sold thousands and thousands of copies off one niche website. Would you like to learn more about how thousands of her ebook readers found their soul mate or got themselves out of a financial mess? Whitehurst is an expert on the subject and available for interviews.
About Ellen Whitehurst:
Did you know?
- She writes a daily tip distributed by iVillage.com that gets sent to over a half million opted in subscribers each day.
- Ellen is a monthly and recurrent radio guest on the nationally syndicated BOB AND SHERI SHOW as well as on former Entertainment Tonight host Bob Goen's show, WARM98s BOB AND MARIANNE SHOW. She appears each month on lifestyle guru Amy Tobin's radio show as well as on The John Tesh Radio Network.
- She is a contributor to Arielle Ford's SOULMATE SUMMIT alongside other industry luminaries like Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Harville Hendrix, Marianne Williamson, Neale Donald Walsch and Jean Houston, to name a few.
- By partnering with a Fortune 500 company, she created the popular "Feng Shui In A Cup" that was marketed through Starbucks.
- Since 2003 she has built her passion into a holistic empire. She published her first book, "Make This Your Lucky Day," which is now in its fifth printing. She has her own newsletter, ellenwhitehurst.com, which reaches more than 20,000 readers, and is in high demand as an expert source among scores of magazines and television shows around the world.
"I've worked in corporate America for 20 years as a commodity trader and married a very wealthy one as well. I've watched both of my parents die far too young and have suffered through six miscarriages during seven years of infertility. I celebrated the birth of the most beautiful son I could have ever asked for and watched my marriage go down in flames, the same place our finances ended up as well. I've declared bankruptcy and borrowed money from friends and family just to live. And I've pulled myself back up, built my own business and now know some fair amount of recognition and success. There isn't ANYTHING that you are going through that I haven't experienced on some level myself. And I found a way back. Following the advice and suggestions I now happily share with anyone interested." Ellen Whitehurst
Photography downloadable at http://ellenwhitehurst.com/index.php/ellen/press-box.html
SOURCE Ellen Whitehurst