iStockAnalyst.com is the flagship product of Wall Street Tools LLC, an Oregon-based corporation. The web site was launched in late 2006 and currently offers a unique set of tools for the investment community.
The mission of iStockAnalyst is to educate and to provide tools that help investors make informed investment decisions. iStockAnalyst is a virtual community of financial bloggers, investment advisors, money managers and investment newsletter managers that provides in-depth and timely research articles for investing in today’s market. The research articles are complemented with research data from Zacks Investment Research and iStockAnalyst’s proprietary custom equity rankings and market scans. The research data is presented in both graphical and textual formats.
iStockAnalyst founder Ashish Gupta has dual master’s degrees in engineering management and systems engineering and more than a decade of experience in systems design and investing. He believes there is no silver bullet for investing. The investor’s best shot at success comes from getting the most-timely information from investment communities and the best system support to analyze this information quickly.
iStockAnalyst’s web site offerings are growing, with new tools in the pipeline on a near daily basis. In addition, iStockAnalyst.com currently offers the following regular features:
- Daily analysis by our exclusive writers on current markets, individual equity stocks and sectors;
- Articles from more than 450 contributors are analyzed, categorized and edited for instant publication;
- Research data on more than 9,000 stocks traded on U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Equity rankings on more than 4,000 stocks traded on NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX;
- A weekly podcast featuring commentary on all of Wall Street’s latest news;
- E-mail alerts and RSS feeds filtered by symbols and sectors;
- Earnings and economic reports calendar;
- Technical charts for more than 9,000 stocks.
- Daily sector scan;
- And daily technical and candle screen scans.