CONSUMER CARD (homedepot.com/application)
Apply for the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card
You must be 18 years of age or older and legally resident in the United States.
Visit www.homedepot.com/applynow with the link number.
The Home Depot credit card number will be added to the mailing list.
HomeDepot.com/ApplyNow customer service
- Telephone: 1-800-677-0232
- Mail :
- Website: www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center.
- 1-888-567-8688 or see WARNING AND WARNING FOR USING THE HOUSE as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Project credit card account : 1-877-476-3860
Please note that the Home Depot Project credit line for people with large loans can be up to $55,000.
6 MONTHS FUNDS for purchases of $299 or more + New Accounts Save up to $100 when you open a new Home Depot Consumer Credit Card account.
Please note that The Home Depot reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms and conditions of this Card Promotion at any time.
Visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com to request the Capital One card online. He must be at least 18 years old.
Consumer credit cards for households
- $25 from Your first purchase $25 to $999
- or $100 fromYour first purchase of $1,000 or more
- Offer only for new accounts
- Must use the promotional offer within 30 days
- No liability for unauthorized cargo (adorable!)
- With the project card you can pay your purchases up to 84 months! (I’m about to go crazy, because it’s crazy!!!)
Funding of household cards
— Financing on the net worth of the property for 24 months from $1 999 or more*– Financing on the net worth of the property for 18 months from $999 to $1 998*– Financing on the net worth of the property for 12 months from $299 to $998*.
The Home Depot credit card is a must for employees who like to work (make sure you pay the card on time to avoid huge interest costs!).
You must enter the invitation number, your SSN (only the last 5 digits? … someone can confirm it) and your last name (not your first name?).
Application card Website