Activation of the Mercury card
- Activate Mercury Mastercard online
- Internet access required.
- Just go to www.mercurycards.com/activate to get started.
- Have the card number at hand.
To receive a Mercury Mastercard, you must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
If you need to request the card, go to www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard and click on the offer or respond by email.
Those who need to activate their card need the card number, the last 4 digits of the SSN and their date of birth.
MercuryCards.com/ Enable explanatory notes
- This card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD under license of Mastercard International.
- Activation should take less than five minutes.
- Customers can also call the toll-free number indicated on the card for telephone activation.
Payment options for Mercury Chip Cards?
Payment by post : (Please enter your full name and the last 4 digits of your account number) Card Services, P.O. Box 70168, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168.
Payment by phone : Call 866-686-2158. Our automated system is available 24 hours a day.
Determination of periodic payments (highly recommended)
You can set up an automatic payment by visiting this page and logging in.
Then follow the 6 steps below.
- Click on Set up automatic payment under the heading Account overview. This will open the AutoRau login page.
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Select or add the account you want to use for AutoPay.
- Now we’re all done. Press theEnter button in AutoPay.
- Confirm your registration details for automatic payment.
- You are now registered at AutoPay.
Sleep well knowing that you will never miss a payment with the Mercury card and that you will avoid possible damage to your creditworthiness.
A credit card for good credit? Capital One Quick Silver Card (recognized as the best cash card with CR readers).
Manuals for mercury cards
- Acceptable where the Mastercard logo is present.
- Get Fico’s FREE partition.
- 0 Liability for fraud
www.MercuryCards.com/Activate Customer service ?
- Mail : Mapping services, P.O. Box 84064, Columbus, GA 31908
- Telephone: 1-844-303-5355
- E-mail : Not available.